W2Win Frequent Writing on Demand is a system of writing strategies for building the vocabulary of content standards. Teachers choose from over 12 critical-thinking writing strategies to support the essential question of a lesson. Students respond with a writing strategy to explain what they understand.
- For each critical-thinking strategy
- A script for using the Five Key Practices for Writing on Demand
- Teacher model of writing
- Student exemplars
- Daily Writing Prompts for all state and national standards – ELA, math, science, and social studies
- Templates for creating posters – Guide for Writing to
- Learn, Log of Entries for Teacher Expectations, Picture
- Makers, Voice, Pictures, and Flow.
- Student-friendly rubric for self-assessment and peer-evaluation