Virtual Classroom Demonstration
Writing to Win is currently offering a model classroom demonstration of one of our instructional routines during spring or fall 2021.
To schedule a free virtual classroom demonstration, fill out the form to the right.
We schedule demonstrations 6-10 school days out and work with a school or district leader and host teacher in preparation for the 30-45-minute demonstration.
Once your demonstration is scheduled, you will receive a confirmation email with important details. We welcome school communities willing to fully integrate reading and writing activities in literacy instruction.
You will experience the Writing to Win difference – the difference that offers a hand up to lifelong learning. You will experience an upbeat and purposeful environment that will engage your students for optimal learning.
Experience the Writing to Win difference firsthand
- Proven interactive videos for co-leading the lesson
- Encouraging, intentional instructional routines
- Strategies that engage all levels of learners in pairs and small groups
- Puzzle-styled tasks and prompts that ensure critical-thinking
- Student interaction that deepens student understanding
- Rubric-guided self-assessment and peer responses
- Lessons aligned to national ELA, math, science, and social studies standards
- Ongoing support for students to choose, question, look deeper, and make connections